Tuesday 2 August 2016

  • Hi this is all about my research on my athlete. When you're doing research you have to find a lot of information and detail. You don't need to do a athlete you can research on anything like famous singers or cartoon people. It can be anything my one is about an athlete called Courtney McGregor she is a gymnast. 
 Something that challenged me with this learning was  finding the right information on the internet. Something  that that I am proud of my effort that I did on finding information and making notes then writing sentences in my own words.

The learning muscle I used to get out of the learning pit was my managing distraction muscle to get out of the pit because I had to concentrate on what I was doing and ignore the noise.

I really enjoyed working on my research it was a lot of fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment