Thursday 14 April 2016

Technology- lost in the bush

Something that challenged me was building my technology because I didn't know what to build it with but then it got easy for me. I kept on asking myself questions and kept adding to my plan.

I am proud of my planning it had a lot of information and I was proud of my planning it had a lot of stuff to catch food.

I have been working on my prototype a lot. It was really fun making my prototype because I got to put my mind to my prototype.      

I learned a lot about being lost in the bush and it is not fun being lost in the bush because you will  need  water food warm stuff to survive.

.

It has a camera inside controlled by a phone so I can see every thing the camera can see.
   

There is a button on the top that kills the sea food that goes in the trap .

There are also worms so the fish can eat them to go in the trap.

There was a blue camera so I can see what ever goes in the trap.

This is the green wool I used to make it look like sea weed.

There is also wrapping so the sea food can't get out.

This is my plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment